question

Von Lyan avatar image
Von Lyan asked

Do I need to Upgrade my account from development mode(100K users allow)?I only have 10k users now?

My game is launched and I am using development plan which said 100k users allowance.I only have 10k users.Do I need to upgrade to pay as you go plan? With development plan ,my user data read and write delays can occur? what is the difference between development and live plans?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> Do I need to upgrade to pay as you go plan?

You needn’t to upgrade the pricing plan to the pay-as- you-go if the count of your players doesn’t exceed 100K.

>> With development plan ,my user data read and write delays can occur?

If you mean the latency of the API calls, it mostly depends on the network situations. We don’t limit the response time of the API calls.

>> what is the difference between development and live plans?

For clarification, the development mode and live mode is not pricing plans, they are the modes of the game title. The development mode allows 100k unique players, Insights Performance Level 1 and rolling 30 days data retention, etc. To learn more limits of development mode titles, please check this documentation - Development Mode - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs, specifically this section – Limits. The live titles have no trial amount, so it also have no limits that mentioned in the above documentation. The amount of the base monthly meters of live titles depend on the pricing plan you used. Among them, there is no minimum monthly meters in the pay-as-you-go plan. To see the differences between the development mode and the live mode of the title, please refer to this documentation - Title Launches - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. And to learn the differences between the Free Plan and Pay As You Go Plan, please check our Pricing Page - Pricing (playfab.com) and this documentation - PlayFab Pricing Overview - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.