question

Benjamin Ikes avatar image
Benjamin Ikes asked

Players cant connect to the server!

Hey, after many tries I couldn't figure out how to Connect a Client. I get my Players to connect to a server. The console shows me that no Player is on the server I also cant see any opponent so this should confirm it. Otherwise mirror shows me that I am in fact connected to the right IP but cuts the connection about 30 secs in In this time too I am unable to see other players nor any other function I implemented. I am very confused on what to do now as I tried for many days without any success... If it helps anyone I am dropping my Code and the server logs! My server seems healthy... any help is welcome!!

bcda704f26845b9e85460287e70d98d9ff6c220868eb5858c4.zip

unity3dmultiplayerMatchmaking
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Have you referred to the official Mirror sample on MpsSamples/UnityMirror at master PlayFab/MpsSamples (github.com)? Would you try to compare the scripts?

0 Likes 0 ·
Benjamin Ikes avatar image Benjamin Ikes Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Didnt work what should I do now

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Benjamin Ikes commented ·

Sorry for the late response. May I know does this disconnecting issue still occur on Mirror sample?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.