question

moesionadel avatar image
moesionadel asked

cant login from unity to EdEx

Curl error 60: Cert verify failed: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_USER_ERROR1

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:Invalid JSON string UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:332) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:RaiseStateUpdate (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:247) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper:SharedErrorCallback (PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.PlayFabError) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:127) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorAuthenticate/<>c:<OnLoginButtonClicked>b__14_1 (PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.PlayFabError) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Panels/PlayFabEditorAuthenticate.cs:299) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp:OnWwwError (System.Action`1<PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.PlayFabError>,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:130) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/<>c__DisplayClass2_0`2<PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.LoginRequest, PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.LoginResult>:<MakeApiCall>b__1 (string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:95) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/<Post>d__7:MoveNext () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:177) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:103) UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions ()

Anyone know about this? I cant login and also i tried a lot of thing on day.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

moesionadel avatar image
moesionadel answered

It can be about my connection also. I will try to change my connection and i will try again when i access my computer. İ tried to manual setup also, but with unitypackage i had errors still. Also my account is not a auto sign up outlook.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

moesionadel avatar image moesionadel commented ·

btw my internet connection has kind of protection like a family profile.

0 Likes 0 ·
Made Wang avatar image Made Wang moesionadel commented ·

After testing, the error message you provided is a common error about the request failure, which may be caused by a network problem. Please check or change your network and try again.

0 Likes 0 ·
moesionadel avatar image
moesionadel answered

I tried to login with unity 2019.4.34f1 and there was no "Curl error 60: Cert verify failed: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_USER_ERROR1" error. But the other one still active.

BTW my unity version with these errors: 2020.3.25f1(LTS)

10 |1200

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

I can't reproduce this issue using Unity2020.3.25f1 (LTS) and PlayFabEdEx2.116. Which version of PlayFabEdEx are you using?

You can refer to problem with playfab unity sdk - Playfab Community to try to solve your issue.

To clarify, PlayFabEdEx is only to help you configure PlayFab SDK, if it affects your development, please delete it, then refer to Installing the PlayFab SDK for Unity - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to configure PlayFab SDK.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.