question

zensoftstudio avatar image
zensoftstudio asked

Photon webhook fail (Not Authorized)

I follow official document to integrate Photon with Playfab, the authentication part work well. But when i come to trigger webhook i got this message (unity log):

"PunCockpit:OnCreateRoomFailed(32752,Failed to create game on https://[my_title].playfablogic.com/webhook/1/prod/[photon_secret]/RoomCreated? : Error response ResultCode='1' Message='Not authorized'.)"

I also found this on Photon document:

"PlayFab has deprecated CloudScript (Classic) as announced in this blogpost. Only paying customers who were actively using CloudScript (Classic) could still make use of the Webhooks integration as described in this document. Read more here. If you are getting the following Error response ResultCode = '1' Message = 'Not authorized', it means that you can't create or join rooms anymore with Webhooks configured to use CloudScript (Classic) as your PlayFab title can't access that anymore. Get in touch with PlayFab or start looking into other options for implementing Photon Webhooks endpoints. For instance, PlayFab replaced CloudScript Classic with CloudScript Functions which is using Azure Functions."

My English is bad, but i think the reason mention above is: webhook trigger fail because of legacy cloudscript isn't support any more. But my title was created after Playfab drop support for legacy cloudscript and i currently using Azure Function.

Thanks and appreciate any help!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
zensoftstudio avatar image
zensoftstudio answered
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.