question

EON Publishers avatar image
EON Publishers asked

Unreal Engine Multiplayer Session

I am currently developing online battle royale game. Successfully signing in to playfab. But unable to create or join sessions. How can I make PUBG like server connect and I had set region as North Europe.

BP link: https://blueprintue.com/blueprint/93b60f4y/

unrealmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Does ”unable to create or join sessions“ mean the server build you deployed on the PlayFab Multiplayer Servers cannot be connected? If so, first, PlayFab multiplayer game servers require integration with PlayFab Game Server SDK (GSDK) which helps you connect your game server to the PlayFab agent installed on the VM. Please make sure that you have integrated with the correct GSDK. To confirm the cause of the issue, you can try to deploy your server build locally by following -- Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab. If it works properly, then please make sure you have set the port correctly when you create the server build in Game Manager.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

EON Publishers avatar image EON Publishers commented ·

Do you provide any example blueprint project ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao EON Publishers commented ·

Currently, we don't have a blueprint sample, but our document provides a step-by-step implementation. You can follow How to use PlayFab GSDK Unreal plugin to integrate the GSDK.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.