question

Mana avatar image
Mana asked

Store Editing doesn't work since 05/01/2022,Stores can't get edited since yesterday

Hello,

I can't edit Stores anymore. It keeps on loading and then throws a "504 Gateway Time-out".

Uploading a JSON is the same.

Is there a fix scheduled soon?

Is there a workaround in the meanwhile?

Thank you

Mana

Hello,

I can't edit any store I previously created.

Uploading a json doesn't work neither.

Does anyone know if a fix is due soon?

Is there a workaround?

Thank you

Mana

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Thanks for your reporting. Actually, this is a separate Game Manager incident. There was a deadlock in Game Manager StoreFactory, which blocked you from accessing and editing your stores with Game Manager. Our engineering team fixed this issue and deployed it around January 6, 4:PM (UTC).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mana avatar image
Mana answered

Oh man, I've written a first question that became blank when I logged in.

So I wrote it again and now both are on the same message.

Screenshots are also missing (at least I can't see them).

I've added them as attached. I hope this will work

screenshot-2022-01-06-092224.pngscreenshot-2022-01-06-092220.png

10 |1200

Mana avatar image
Mana answered

Just an update: We can delete and recreate Stores manually.

1 comment
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Thanks for your report. Currently, we can't reproduce this issue in our testing title.

The issue you met in the Store page of the Game Manager could be related to this incident - PlayFab Status - PlayFab Economy Outage. This incident affects the calls of PlayFab Store API.

Could you please check the store page again and confirm if the issue still exists or not?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.