question

Benjamin Ikes avatar image
Benjamin Ikes asked

Could not find scene object with sceneid:82C3F1BD4412428E Error after joining Playfab server as a Client

Hey so I get this warning and errors after joining a server! Maybe this is more of a Unity question but still hoping for any help or someone who experienced the same! In other Forums they said it could be that client and server cant communicate for example I build my server build upload it to playfab than change the unity project. But this isn't the case and I already rebuild my server... So now I dont really know what to do! Thankful for any help possible! :D

unity3dmultiplayer
error.png (60.3 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Could you please clarify which one sample you are testing? Whether the sample project is this or not?

MpsSamples/UnityMirror at master PlayFab/MpsSamples GitHub

Besides, could you please clarify the detailed Unity version, PlayFab SDK version you used, and the detailed reproduce steps of this error for our reference?

0 Likes 0 ·
Benjamin Ikes avatar image Benjamin Ikes Sarah Zhang commented ·

Good evening,

Unity: 2020.3.25f

PlayFabSDK: 2.116.211012

I dont use any sample project but my own. The errors show up when I join a PlayFab server with my clients. In my case for example my cards wont load into the game scene. I connected them to the NetworkManager who should load them in when the clients connected to the server. First I get the warning seen in the 1. picture then the errors... Dont really know why :(

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Benjamin Ikes avatar image
Benjamin Ikes answered

So I found the answer! To solve this error all you spawnable assets must be connected to your NetworkManager and be a prefab! Also you cant have any assets with a netid on your scene before joining a server as this can cause errors!!!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.