question

choi dong geun avatar image
choi dong geun asked

Where is Azure Functions API?

Hi.

I'm trying to use Azure Functions for the first time. I used to use Legacy Function.

I set it up in vs code and checked it's working.

What I'm curious about is, for example, if I want to use GetUserInventory, is there a document with instructions written on it?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

If you are implementing C# Azure Function, PlayFab API usage will be exact as in C# SDK. You may refer to Quickstart - PlayFab Client library for C# - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs and we also highly recommend following the instructions on PlayFab CloudScript Context, Variables and Server SDKs to code your Azure Function.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

choi dong geun avatar image choi dong geun commented ·

I'm curious about the api on the server side.
For example, in the legacy version, it was written like server.GetUserInventory, but what should I do now?

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ choi dong geun commented ·

This answer may help you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Good Guy avatar image
Good Guy answered
10 |1200

choi dong geun avatar image
choi dong geun answered

For example, if I want to use Update User International Data, what should I write for using?

There's no api document to apply to azure.

1 comment
10 |1200

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

If you are using C# Azure Function, then it's just a C# project, you can use PlayFab C# SDK as Seth replied.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.