question

katana.argoms avatar image
katana.argoms asked

Can't see some recent logins?

In my dashboard, under the players tab, I've only got one user marked as recently logged on, although I've created two other accounts for testing that I have logged in with. If I search for the player names, I can find their profiles with their most recent login time marked (a few hours ago, so it's not because 20 minutes haven't passed yet). Yet they don't show up in the "recently logged in users" tab. Is this a bug, or am I misunderstanding the functionality? The two accounts I can't see logged in were created with registerplayfabuser in case that affects anything.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

There was a delay in processing of information into the Players tab this morning, but the process was re-started, and all the data should be caught up by now. Can you re-check?

We're also putting additional monitoring in place to ensure this doesn't happen again.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

katana.argoms avatar image
katana.argoms answered

The recently logged in users tab now shows the other two users, thanks!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.