question

dragonfoundry avatar image
dragonfoundry asked

Password reset errors

Trying to reset a password, people are getting: "A server error occured while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try your request again in a few minutes."

Doesn't matter what title id, or whether the entered password is new or reused.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This was a temporary issue specific to the player portal site which we've corrected. Please be sure to let us know if you run into any other issues.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dragonfoundry avatar image dragonfoundry commented ·

Thanks - confirmed it's working again!

(relatedly, I note that password reset emails are being classed as spam by outlook.com)

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan dragonfoundry commented ·

Yes, I find that password reset emails from most sites go to my spam folder. It's important to always remind folks to check there, in whatever interface you provide for the reset.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dmitry avatar image Dmitry commented ·

now this error is back

0 Likes 0 ·
Dmitry avatar image
Dmitry answered

now the error is back

10 |1200

palf avatar image
palf answered

We are still getting this error on all projects

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.