question

KimMyeonMin avatar image
KimMyeonMin asked

There are too many concurrent requests to this API being processed

Hello, I'm currently using the free tier of playfab.

In my game, 1,000 users are rewarded through cloud script execution by the leaderboard's prize table every week. When the compensation was made this time, several users were missing and I checked, and there was the following phrase in the data explorer.

"ActionName": "Execute Cloud Script function",

"Error": {

"Message": "There are too many concurrent requests to this API being processed"

Did the error happen due to the limitation of free tier? Or is it generally beyond the limit of the number of concurrent cloud scripts?

I would appreciate it if you could let me know how much the number of concurrent requests can be made. Thanks.

Leaderboards and Statistics
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

We may need to check the specific event for more information. Could you please provide your TitleId for our reference?

0 Likes 0 ·
KimMyeonMin avatar image KimMyeonMin Sarah Zhang commented ·

Sure. My title Id is 41E6B.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Thanks for your clarification, the error you mentioned is related to the concurrent calls of the same API. It is a common error that has nothing to do with the level of subscription plans.

After researching, we didn't find the corresponding events based on the current information. So we can't locate the specific API where this issue occurred. Could you please also provides the specific Event Id and the specific API that occurred this issue?

Besides, please note, in the current new pricing model, all subscription plans including the free subscription plan have the higher default limits the before. You can navigate to your title's [Game Manager]->[Title Settings]->[Limits] to check the specific title limits of your title. We also found some events incidents where you exceeded the title limits. You can navigate to [Game Manager]->[Data]->[Data Explorer(Basic)] to query the events whose name is [title_exceeded_limits] to check which usages of API exceeded the title limits.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.