question

pigggglet avatar image
pigggglet asked

ENTITY GLOBAL TITLE POLICY / Policy JSON - constantly disappear

I have 3 similar test titles and just two of them working as intended. One title can't hold the Policy JSON.

I log in to the web panel to edit API features and the policy JSON field is empty. I can't save it like that because of the error "Policy JSON is required."

I can add a default Policy JSON copied from my other titles and API settings could be saved. But as soon as I open this page once again - there is no policy JSON. It disappears :(

If someone could have a look, broken title ID: 2726

11 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Entity Global Title Policy is a list contains several objects, and if you copy policy from other titles, please remember to replace the entity ID in the first entry with the current Publisher ID in the left. the format should be like.

[
	{......},

{......},

]
0 Likes 0 ·
pigggglet avatar image pigggglet Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Yep, that's exactly the format I use. Also, I believe that all my 3 titles have the same Publisher ID - mine.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ pigggglet commented ·

I cannot reproduce this issue in my testing titles and have replace the policy with empty:

[]

It can be saved and then I paste the default policy from another title, change the namespace ID, then save.

I checked your title, and your policy is {}, which is unable for me to save.

If you have tried the above steps, may I ask do you have similar issues in your other titles? I can submit a report to the team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi, @pigggglet, according to the feedback from the team. Your title policy has been reset. Please let me know if you have any other issues.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SOD avatar image
SOD answered

I am having the same problem. the policy JSON keeps disappearing no matter what I input. After it said saved, it disappears again if I navigate away and then come back.

Title ID: 7A3E8

Thank you!

I am having the same problem. the policy JSON keeps disappearing no matter what I input. After it said saved, it disappears again if I navigate away and then come back.

Title ID: 7A3E8

Thank you!

3 comments
10 |1200

pigggglet avatar image pigggglet commented ·

Hey! Dig you got any responce/solution yet? I feel like we were abandoned with our JSON bug :(

1 Like 1 ·
Henry Sun avatar image Henry Sun pigggglet commented ·

no nothing ...... :(

my title was an old one with Javascript cloud script support.. So I cannot create another title and move everything there even if I am willing to do so... :(((((

I can't launch this title unless the problem is resolved.. I am porting the JS to Azure function now anyway....

1 Like 1 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ pigggglet commented ·

Sorry for the late response. We are still investigating this problem. If there is any update, we will let you know.

0 Likes 0 ·
Henry Sun avatar image
Henry Sun answered

Hi @SethDu

My Title ID: 7A3E8 is still having the same problem. Can you please reset it for me too?

Many thanks!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.