question

duartedd avatar image
duartedd asked

deleted all players but still appearing in game

Hello

C1D2 is my title id i deleted all the players but it appears it still shows up when i search for them

CCF5C2A6F4E5202C - is the player id - when i hit search with nothing in the filter i dont see it but when i search specifically for it - it is there - how i do delete it properly?

I believe the method i took was i used a rule or something and said all segmenets delete player when i did the player wipe a few weeks ago

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Do you use "delete player" or "delete master player"? If you want to wipe all data, it is suggested to delete the master player account. For now, please navigate to CCF5C2A6F4E5202C » Overview PlayFab and click "Delete master player" on the top right corner.

Login identity is stored in master player account and if you delete title player account, you are still able to login even set "CreateAccount" as false.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

duartedd avatar image duartedd commented ·

thanks SethDu for replying back to me

Is there a way to delete all the masters players at once ?

I was trying to do a full reset and i have another one before my release at the end of my month.

I did this which sounds like just does title player:

(picture not working it looks) - basically schedule task all segments - > delete player and i ran that

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ duartedd commented ·

Segments can only include title player accounts and if a master player account doesn't have any title player account, it means this account becomes orphan, and it cannot be accessed by public API or Game Manager.

If you are about to launch the game, I assume you will upgrade your subscription plan and once you are in standard or more exclusive plan, it is best for you to submit a support ticket to us to help you solve this issue.

Otherwise, I suggest migrating the current project to a new studio using our CLI tool PlayFab/PlayFabCLI: Tool for using PlayFab via CLI (github.com)

0 Likes 0 ·
duartedd avatar image duartedd Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Oy dannnggggg - I am not part of a large company - it is just me making this game. I am hoping to start off with the free and if the 100K requests are reached then i would say I am in a good state to go for the standard plan. Migrating the project seems like a bad idea - unless the api keys (OAUTH/secrets) get migrated too but i am doubtful of that- is there a way I can go through each one by and one and remove them then?? ( like a part I can search all master player accounts ( regardless of whether they have title accounts or not)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.