question

DEVAKUMARAN KUMAR avatar image
DEVAKUMARAN KUMAR asked

Can't add more than 1k records in title's internal database.

I am using Unity 2020.1.1f1 to make a board game.
Also I have to make a key manager which is only for admin.
So to do that, I have used internal data of content tab.
But today I noticed I can't add more than 1k records in that internal database.
In my unity script running, it also says "TooManyErrors : (errorcode : 1147)".

The function :
PlayFabAdminAPI.SetTitleInternalData(new SetTitleDataRequest { Key = newKey, Value = "ACTIVE" }, r=> { print("wegweg"); }, e=> { print(e.ErrorMessage); });

My Playfab Extension version : 2.109.210521

Is my problem because of account's membership?
But I couldn't find any reference in the pricing plans page.
Thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

By default, the maximum number of K/V pairs we allowed to store for the Title Internal Data is 1000. You can navigate to your title’s [Game Manager]->[Title settings]->[Limits] or navigate to https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/c/[YourTitleId]/limits (replace [YourTitleId] with your actual title Id) to check it.

For clarification, currently, the default limits of title in the free and paid plan are the same. And the above limits of maximum K/V pairs that can be stored in the title internal data can only be increased in the Enterprise agreement that applies for the accounts that spend 1000$ or more per month.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.