question

Paul Boutros avatar image
Paul Boutros asked

xsolla and Playfab exchange webhook

Hi can't find the doc or example for writing the Playfab cloudscript to get xsolla payement token. This is where xsolla and Playfab exchange webhook.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Paul Boutros answered

Hi problem was solved with Xsolla account manager. Now my Playfab/Xsolla integration works, Thanks

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

If possible, could you please share more details about how you solved this issue? AFAIK, there is no need to get Xsolla payement token with CloudScript. This is done in PlayFab's backend.

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul Boutros answered

Basically it has been a year since I try periodically to make this work, there is always something wrong.

When I ask Xsolla tech support they send me this:
https://developers.xsolla.com/pay-station-api/current/token/create-token/

Great, this is how to write the body to get the token, my web dev tested it it works. But that needs to be included inside a Playfab Cloud script. So my question is does Playfab have a clean, bugless example or template of the Cloudscript to get xsolla token.

Mine has bug, too complexe to debug, after hiring 4 devs, no one knows for sure, could be an error in the body , the Cloudscript I have returns a null response or sometime, has error in the return JSON.parse(response) at the end... spent about 30 or 40 hours in total, with devs trying to make it work, and I feel if a Playfab employee could look the script he or she would fix it in about an hour... where now, this thing has been dragging for month and I still can't get it to work.

I would pay someone to do it, but I can not find anyone who can make it work. Any suggestion?

My title ID is ID: AE348, please have a look.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.