question

playstel.studio@gmail.com avatar image
playstel.studio@gmail.com asked

How long will Cloud Scripts Revision be supported in the PlayFab API on old accounts?

I have an account with revision for cloud scripts. This tab is no longer available in new accounts. I'm thinking of staying on the old account and continuing to use cloud scripts instead azure functions. Should I worry that after a while cloud scripts will no longer be available in the Playlab API?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

CloudScript classic will remain available for titles that are already using it. “already using it” means that you have created your own revisions. But the new titles that are created in an old accounts won’t have the access to the CloudScript classic. You can check this blog -- Announcing CloudScript using Azure Functions is now GA (playfab.com) for more information.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.