question

murselsenay avatar image
murselsenay asked

Leaderboard GEO filtering

Hello,

I read all tickets about leaderboard filtering and you wrote that you will work on this.

I would like to ask that did you complete it? Can I make a regional leaderboard by filtering ? or I should still use different leaderboard for per region ?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Currently there is still no such feature. And as you mentioned, current workaround is still use different leaderboards for per region. However, we have the Leaderboard V2 on-deck, where there will be a new concept called “Child Leaderboards” (currently in Private Preview). When this feature goes live, the statistic will be able to contain “children”, and it will help you better organize the leaderboards in regions. Please stay tune and check our Blog post for the news about changes.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

murselsenay avatar image murselsenay commented ·

@Rick Chen che Thank you for your reply

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ murselsenay commented ·

No problem. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.