question

beharstudios avatar image
beharstudios asked

No Cloud Script functions found

Hello,

I want to start using CloudScript, and I'm following the Quick Start guide here-
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/automation/cloudscript/quickstart

It says "After creating a title, PlayFab automatically includes an example script as your first revision", but that's not the case. Here's the message I see:

No Cloud Script functions found

You currently have no Cloud Script functions registered. Click on Register function to get started.

When I create "Register function", it asks me to put a function URL, but the wiki doesn't cover what this needs to be.

I tried creating a new title just in case, but that one also didn't have an initial script.

How can I proceed?

Thanks,

Noam

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

CloudScript Classic is already a legacy feature and is disabled by default for the new title. You can use the new feature - Cloud Script using Azure Functions to achieve what you want.

You can refer to this thread - CloudScript Missing Overview and Revisions,Missing Cloudscript Overview (Legacy) and Revisions (Legacy) tabs – Playfab Community, and this blog -Announcing CloudScript using Azure Functions is now GA – Blog for more information of this announcement.

And please check the documentation - Quickstart: Writing a PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions to get started with CloudScript using Azure Fucntions.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

beharstudios avatar image beharstudios commented ·

Thanks for getting back on this. Perhaps we can update the wiki page to reflect that?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.