question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Windows Phone Compatibility

deadstarcgs
started a topic on Wed, 11 February 2015 at 3:45 PM

Was wondering whether PlayFab through Unity is capable of running on the Windows Phone OS? I can't find any API calls specifically for linking a Windows Phone ID (as there is for Android and iOS), but I assume we could still use the PlayFab or Facebook logins to access a PlayFab account?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Wed, 11 February 2015 at 8:17 PM

Correct - our Web API calls are platform agnostic, and the Unity SDK is usable for any platform Unity can target. All of the existing sign-in calls should work for you (Facebook, Google, etc.), but we do not have a Windows Live ID (Microsoft Account) login function right now. I have added this to the Feature Request forum, so that developers can vote it up.

Brendan

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Wed, 11 February 2015 at 8:17 PM

Correct - our Web API calls are platform agnostic, and the Unity SDK is usable for any platform Unity can target. All of the existing sign-in calls should work for you (Facebook, Google, etc.), but we do not have a Windows Live ID (Microsoft Account) login function right now. I have added this to the Feature Request forum, so that developers can vote it up.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.