question

Juan de Alba avatar image
Juan de Alba asked

How can I migrate PlayFab data to another platform.

Hello,

If at some point during development or production I wanted to migrate my data from PlayFab to another platform, what would be the best way to do it? It is not that I want to do it, I am just experimenting with PlayFab but I would like to be able to cover all possible scenarios to be able to act in any situation. One option (I think) is to read each player, his information and the data of each title and extract it, but I think it would be a long and expensive process and I would like to know if PlayFab has a tool to facilitate this process. Thanks.

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

There is currently no built-in tool to complete this operation, but you can choose to call Adimn api ExportMasterPlayerData to export all player data, then import the data to other platforms manually. Please note, this Api can only export player data and cannot export player accounts. You can remind players to register new accounts on the new platform, and then import player data on the backend.

You can check this document about exporting player data PlayFab GDPR - Deleting and exporting player data.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.