question

Juan Felipe Medrano avatar image
Juan Felipe Medrano asked

How to use Loggin with apple

Hello, I'm trying to do sign in with apple for my IOS game, but there doesn't seems to be any documentations on how to implement it in C# (I'm working on unity). I've followed the setup but don't know what to do next. How can I implement this?

apissdksAuthenticationandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab is based on Restful API, and if you implement PlayFab SDK, you can simply call LoginWithApple API for login. However, the request of this API needs IdentityToken as a required property. How to obtain this token is actually out of PlayFab scope. You may consult Apple or Unity community for technical support. PlayFab usually only provides few hits and suggestions on this implementation and feel free to send a thread on the Feature Request forum on https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html.

Since you are using Unity, I find a tutorial from Unity official website -- Support for Apple Sign in | Unity Blog.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.