question

dorime avatar image
dorime asked

Why Actions of Entered segment is not working when using "Last login".

Hi, we are investigating an issue with "Segments".

Actions are not being executed when we use the condition "Last Login is greater than x minutes".

This is how my segment action is configured (This is just a test):

In my test:

1 - Started my game.

2 - Executed LoginWithAndroidDeviceID.

3 - Exited my game.

4 - Waited 10 minutes.

5 - Checked player segment in Playfab dashboard (My test player is in the segment)

6 - Checked player currency in Playfab dashboard (No changes)

7 - Checked player statistic in Playfab dashboard (No changes)

8 - Checked Push notification in Device (No push notification received. Feature of push notification was tested before this test).

Tried to invoke a Scheduled Task in the segment to force revaluation. Didn't worked.

Tried to login back to force revaluation. Didn't worked.

When I use a similar configuration, but not related to "Last Login is greater than x minutes", it works as expected.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This is by design, the segments perform the actions based on the data changes, while the data “last login time” is static which means it never changes until next login. So the actions of enter segment won’t trigger.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.