question

Eian Knudsen avatar image
Eian Knudsen asked

Connection PlayFab with Photon

So I am creating a game, which uses PlayFab to login with users who registered within the game. I am using Photon PUN2 as my lobby creation asset, and I want to be able to get the users player data, the one that logged in. For example, the PlayFab Username as the Photon.NickName to display in the lobby. How would I go about doing that?

Player Dataunity3dphoton
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Edit:

After a few testings, the team can confirm that if you have set PlayFab Display Name, it will be automatically synchronized to Photon. Please follow the photon integration tutorials on Photon quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs or PlayFab Integration | Photon Engine.

If you call PlayFab API to get a photon access token, you may get PlayFab DisplayName using PhotonNetwork.LocalPlayer.NickName , PhotonNetwork.NickName, or PhotonNetwork.player.NickName.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.