question

Jan Vacek avatar image
Jan Vacek asked

Cloudscript total file size

Hello, In free plan, there is limit in some bytes in cloudscript file. Im loading cloudscript from GitHub and I want to know, if cloudscript size is meant to be just the one packed source file (in my case in root folder and called "bundle.js") or If I write some Jest tests, will it count them too to total size of the uploaded cloudscript from GitHub repo?

Thank you

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The CloudScript size limit is 1,000,000 bytes. It is the total size of all files in a CloudScript revision. If you commit multiple files in GitHub, they will be concatenated together into a single PlayFab CloudScript revision. Please make sure there are only required files in the root path, and the total size is not over the limit.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jan Vacek avatar image Jan Vacek commented ·

@Gosen Gao so playfab is reading only root path? So if I have (for example) 10mb of tests and other things in some folder under root pah, and in root path is only bundled.js with 10kb (for example), what is total revision size, 10mb10kb, or just 10kb?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Jan Vacek commented ·

That will be 10Kb.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.