question

Nanbara Shigenori avatar image
Nanbara Shigenori asked

Playfab plugin in UE4

When I put the playfab plugin in UE4.27 and start the project, I get a red error. Why is this?

hozonakai.png (15.5 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I will dig into it to see if this issue can be reproduced in my testing environment.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have implemented UE 4.27 and installed the latest version of PlayFab SDK on the market. I cannot reproduce this issue. May I ask which SDK you are using and how do you implement the project?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nanbara Shigenori avatar image Nanbara Shigenori commented ·
I haven't changed anything, I just installed it in the engine and started a new project. Is there a problem with how to install Visual Studio?
0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Nanbara Shigenori commented ·

Would you try to re-generate the visual studio project? What's your Operating System?

0 Likes 0 ·
Nanbara Shigenori avatar image Nanbara Shigenori commented ·
The latest playfab plugin
0 Likes 0 ·
yusuke avatar image
yusuke answered

I have the same phenomenon. Similarly, I am using the latest Plugin in UE4.27. Did you find a solution to this?

I have the same phenomenon. Similarly, I am using the latest Plugin in UE4.27. Did you find a solution to this?。

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.