question

Ayrton Olvera avatar image
Ayrton Olvera asked

Matchmaking more than 2 players at once

Hello!, In my current queues I've set the minimum players to 2 and max to 10, the problem is that I have 4-5 clients searching in the same time and only 2 are getting inside the server. The server starts creating backfilling tickets if it doesn't has enough players, but I would like to get those 4-5 players in the server since they are all searching at the same time and in the same queue.

I'm working on Unreal Engine 4.26

Thank you in advance!

unrealCustom Game ServersMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

You could follow this document to create the queue. The queue named PlayerExpansionOverTime will match as many tickets as possible, but with the time passing, the max number will get smaller and smaller. For your case, you could set the queue’s rule like this.

1.png (49.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Batuhan Karamemiş avatar image
Batuhan Karamemiş answered

@Ayrton Olvera can you share blueprint codes with me? because i am gettin errors while find matchmaking.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.