question

joon avatar image
joon asked

typo in #if Unity_2021_1_OR_NEWER

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

joon avatar image joon commented ·

Inside /Assets/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs

#if Unity_2021_1_OR_NEWER

should be

#if UNITY_2021_1_OR_NEWER

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ joon commented ·

What's the unity version? Do you download this from the official repository GitHub - PlayFab/UnitySDK: Unity C# SDKs for PlayFab?

0 Likes 0 ·
joon avatar image joon Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Unity version is 2021.2.2f1.

Importing the package from https://aka.ms/PlayFabUnityEdEx (which is linked in the readme file of the git repo) resulted in a warning about obsolete UnityWebRequest syntax on line #87.

Correcting the #if UNITY_... into being all-caps (like all the other ones) removed the warning.

I would make a pull request if I could find the SDK source on github, is it there?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Thanks for pointing this out. Please feel free to submit a pull request in PlayFab/SDKGenerator. The source code should be at SDKGenerator/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs at master PlayFab/SDKGenerator (github.com).

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

joon avatar image joon commented ·

that's the repo I was missing!

Thank you, I will make pull requests in the future.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ joon commented ·

Thanks for your understanding and here is the pull request I've submitted on behalf of you: Fix the typo in #if Unity_2021_1_OR_NEWER by JayZuo Pull Request #763 PlayFab/SDKGenerator (github.com)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.