question

WhereIsMyCarDude avatar image
WhereIsMyCarDude asked

PS4 and PS5 unable to join or create network on PlayFab Party

Hello,

I tried contacting through email and sony forums but no answer. Hopefully it does not have any NDA stuff in my question so I will ask here:

Trying to call CreateAndJoinNetwork or JoinNetwork funktions gives me the error:

"Error message: The error code is not valid or is an internal error. Please contact Microsoft for further diagnosis. code: 0x00000083"

Anyone knows why?

Best Regards,

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

What's the title ID? Have you enabled Party in your Title? It needs to add a credit card to activate this feature.

0 Likes 0 ·
WhereIsMyCarDude avatar image WhereIsMyCarDude Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Party is enabled and we have added a credit card. Title Id is: 675F1

Everything works on PC and Xbox (old and new). Only PS4 and PS5 have this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ WhereIsMyCarDude commented ·

There is specific version of Unity Party SDK, which is targeing PS4 & PS5. Please refer to Azure PlayFab Party SDKs - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs and click the links there. If you have trouble accessing those repositories, please follow the instructions on Request access - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

UPDATE: Sorry for the confusion. Due to NDA policy, PS and Xbox questions shouldn't be discussed in the public forum. Please follow the instructions on Paid Technical Support - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to contact us. Thanks for your understanding.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

WhereIsMyCarDude avatar image WhereIsMyCarDude commented ·

No worries. Just feels like a wild goose chase over a thing that should not be that hard to look up (only an error value). And seems like getting an answer of that should not take 4+ weeks. Still no answer on xbox one forums. Will try and see if I can do a support ticket then.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.