question

Ziggy Van Onacker avatar image
Ziggy Van Onacker asked

Need help with updating name and score to the PlayFab database (leaderboard) Unreal Engine 4 C++

I'm trying to use the PlayFab plugin in Unreal Engine 4 (version 4.26). It is a space docking simulator where you get a score at the end on how well you docked and input your name. I want to save this data (name and score) to an online database using the PlayFab and have a leaderboard there that I can get in code. I want to do this strictly in C++ but all the tutorials I found does this using the blueprints. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks in advance.

Leaderboards and Statisticsunreal
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

MarketPlace plugin should contain C++ library, and after you generate vs project, you may use PlayFab like common C++ SDK.

Please refer to C++ PlayFab SDK - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs and there is an official sample written with C++ on PlayFab-Samples/Samples/Win32/ThunderRumble at master PlayFab/PlayFab-Samples GitHub

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.