question

Jérémie Fouché avatar image
Jérémie Fouché asked

Send the same random args for all players ?

Hello,

i need to change a map every hour but randomly, so i need that will be the same map for every players, but i need that happend recurring hourly.

I think i should use "Scheduled Tasks" on Segment : "All Players" for that ?

Then Add Action : Executive Cloud Script,

But how can i have the same random value for everybody ?

Thank you

scheduled tasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

CloudScript cannot actively send messages to the client. You need to write logic on the client to let users get new data every hour using APIs.

As for random numbers, you can use Scheuled Task to run CloudScript once an hour to generate and store them in Title Data. Please note the update of Title Data is not instant, the changes of Title Data may take up to fifteen minutes to be updated completely. You can refer to the document to learn more about it. So, if you use Title Data, you need to allow enough time for the title data to be updated between updating the data and obtaining the data.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.