question

Ayrton Olvera avatar image
Ayrton Olvera asked

Had a problem with UE4 dedicated server VM

Hello, two days ago I was testing perfectly on the server build that I uploaded, but today in the morning my clients cannot match in any way and it's supposed to be a standby server, but I can't terminate it and neither access to the VM. I want to know what exactly happened.

Custom Game Servers
011.png (8.4 KiB)
012.png (8.1 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

VM is unable to accept connections unfortunately. Upon checking our internal logs, we found out that the attempt to create a remote user (so you can RDP) was failing with error code 800705af. This Windows error code means that "the paging file is too small for this operation to complete". The theory is that the server process generated too many log entries which filled up the Virtual Machine hard drive, which made it impossible to accept requests. You might want to delete the Build since the VM seems to be in an unrecoverable state @Ayrton Olvera

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ayrton Olvera avatar image Ayrton Olvera commented ·

Thanks for the answer!

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.