question

Muhammad Omar Saeed avatar image
Muhammad Omar Saeed asked

Has Admin API been implemented in cloudscript or is it still a work in progress?

I was using GetUserAccountInfo to get a Player's Playfab ID and Entity Key but didn't want to do it on client side. I though of using Cloudscript, but then I realized I was using Admin API GettingAccountInfo instead of Server API. ServerAPI requires PlayfabID as a request params whereas in AdminAPI, I can use Username or TitleDisplayName as a request params. So has Admin API been implement in cloudscripting yet?

apisCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

It is unlikely that PlayFab will add new features to Cloud Script because Azure Function has been released a replacement solution. For now, Cloud Script still doesn’t support Admin API.

While in Azure Function, you are able to define and use PlayFabAdminInstanceAPI to call Admin APIs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.