question

Jérémie Fouché avatar image
Jérémie Fouché asked

What if Leaderboard Prize Incriment another Leaderboard which Reseting at the same frequency ?

Hi i need to know what if Leaderboard Prize Incriment another Leaderboard which Reseting at the same frequency ?

I have TimeScore Leaderboard which have Prize which Increment a Ranking Leaderboard but this leaderboard must reset at the same frequency.

Thank you

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Do you want to update a new ranking leaderboard with the prize table of the TimeScore leaderboard?

So what is this ranking leaderboard about?

Why can't you use the built-in ranking of TimeScore leaderboard?

What is the connection between the two leaderboards? Does the ranking leaderboard have the same data as the TimeScore leaderboard, but the arrangement is different, or does the two have different data?

Do you want to update the ranking leaderboard when the TimeScore leaderboard is reset, or reset the ranking leaderboard?

Maybe you can provide more information about your functional requirements or application scenarios to help us answer.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jérémie Fouché avatar image
Jérémie Fouché answered

I make a Racing Game.

This Racing Game have :

- "Track of the Hour" (reset Hourly

- "Track of the Day" (reset Daily

- "Track of the Week" (reset Weekly

Each times they reset they PrizeTable the best TimeScores with "Racing Points" to increment to the :

"Ranking Season" (each season is during 1week, so i need to reset this "Ranking Season" at the same time of the "Track of the Week", for start the next season

So my question is about what will happen when "Track of the Week" will PrizeTable and increment "Racing Point" the "RankingSeason" but the "RankingSeason" will reset at the same time ? before or after the incrementation from "Track of the Week" ?

6 comments
10 |1200

Made Wang avatar image Made Wang commented ·

Regarding the order of resetting the leaderboard, on the Play Manager -> Data page, Data Explorer (basic) tab, select title_statistic_version_changed as the event name of query condition, then run the query, you can see the details.

If your Ranking Season and Track of the Week store the same statistics, you can merge them into one, and you can display them in different ways on the client.

If they store different statistics, can you tell me about the definition of the statistics of your leaderboards and the relationship between their statistics ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jérémie Fouché avatar image Jérémie Fouché Made Wang commented ·

1. Ok thx you i will check how that manage the monday 15th November (i cant see the log details until last monday midnight)

2. They are differents, Track of the Week is Time , like a chronometer, i update : seconds and milliseconds

Ranking Season its the Racing Points players gain in terms of the Track of the Hour, Day and Week (exemple the first player win 10 Racing Points with the PrizeTable which increment the Ranking Season LB

0 Likes 0 ·
Made Wang avatar image Made Wang Jérémie Fouché commented ·

If your Track of the Week and Ranking Season both set the Reset frequency to Weekly, then their order cannot be determined. This is related to the server and the network, and there is randomness. But the time interval will be short, you can ignore it.

If you need to ensure that the Ranking Season is reset after Track of the Week, then we recommend to manually reset the Ranking Season in the prize table of Track of the Week, Select Add action in the prize table, and select the Type as Execute Azure Function, write your code refer to this document.

You can also manually reset it weekly, you can refer to this document.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.