question

deceleris avatar image
deceleris asked

How many digits can handle stats ?

Hello ! Since the leader board v2 isn't yet ready for production, I want to send through the decimals of the stat the game configuration like this :

..^.........^

Stat Config

Then the decimal won't affect the ranking but I will be able to use it to know what type of character the player was using etc... But I'm wondering, how many digits can playfab handle ?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab Statistics/Leaderboard value is Int32, which means the maximum value is 2,147,483,647. Decimal is not supported and you can only use Integer.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

deceleris avatar image
deceleris answered

Okay thanks for the answer, this is sadly very small but I'm still able to make something of it. First 6 digits representing the score, four last representing datas

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.