question

Dylan Hunt avatar image
Dylan Hunt asked

Trying to revamp my items - I can't delete versiosn

Nothing happens on click. Chrome stable desktop.

I checked out console to see if anything was going on, but nada. On a side note, "duplicate" also does not work.

However, bulk edit and coupons work fine.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Hmm it seems that delete and duplicate are for child items only. I thought it would delete this catalog or dupe the catalog. How can I go about deleting an entire catalog of junk to prevent confusion? I messed up my catalog hierarchy and need to start over.

EDIT 2: Found duplicate (dropdown arrow in previous screen from screenshot), but not delete

EDIT 3: Ahh you can delete non-primaries. How can I make another primary? For example, my primary has 1 test item, but another catalog has all my main items that I'd like to use as the new primary

cant-del.png (22.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If you click the "select all" box at the top of the list of items in the catalog, then click delete, it'll remove all those items. Once a catalog is empty, it'll be removed from the list in the Economy tab.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dylan Hunt avatar image Dylan Hunt commented ·
@Brendan

thanks but I was looking into this wrong. I was meaning to delete a primary catalog (with the star). How would I go about doing that? Or making another primary so I can delete the current one?

(I just noticed the dropdown arrow on the main catalog page)

0 Likes 0 ·
Dylan Hunt avatar image Dylan Hunt Dylan Hunt commented ·

I'm reading on other forums there should be a "make primary" option, but I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: The above screenshot, for example -- apparently it should be there. Src:
https://community.playfab.com/questions/826/209769468-Settings-Primary-Catalog.html

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Dylan Hunt commented ·

We'll need to get the page updated to make it more obvious. Click on the drop-down, then click Edit Catalog. On that page, there's an option to make the catalog the primary.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.