question

Paul Boutros avatar image
Paul Boutros asked

Can't use Azure CDN while my account is being verified

Hello,

So basically I registered for a pay as you go CDN with Azure. I then changed my phone number in my microsoft account, and now Microsoft says for security reason I won't be able to use the service for a month for security reason... What can I do? I would need a Playfab CDN but don't want to wait a month. I entered my credit card info already.. Can Playfab activate my access to the CDN?

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

The PlayFab CDN is a legacy feature that used AWS service. Now it has been deprecated. We recommend using the Azure CDN instead. If you encounter any issue when using the Azure CDN, you can contact the Azure support team for help.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Paul Boutros avatar image Paul Boutros commented ·

Thanks, well they are not replying on this issue so I will have to wait few days unyil they are done the verification process.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.