question

Suyono avatar image
Suyono asked

DAU Limit Exceeded

I'm suddenly unable to login from any platform to my playfab. Is there any way to fix this? It seems like the payment failed and I didn't get notified from email so I didn't know and just now my title can no longer login

limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

This error means the title has been turned off. When you have unpaid invoices that are more than 30 days past due, we will turn off your title and return "DAULimitExceeded" error for all API calls. Please make sure:

1. you have a valid payment instrument set up in Billing Info.
  2. your email address is correct in Billing Info.
  3. you are not blocking emails from ar@playfab.com and plfwaccr@microsoft.com.

We send out invoices each month, around the middle of the month, for any accounts that have generated new charges. We send out past due notices multiple times for any unpaid invoices. We only shut down titles that are more than 30 days past due.

If you still have any special questions or problems about the payment, you can contact us via Contact us page.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nazariy Tymkiv avatar image Nazariy Tymkiv commented ·

URGENT! Billing error and game title blocked. Now more then 10 hours my online game is tottaly crashed because of DAULimitExceeded. Some times I pay with delay because i'm on war in Ukraine and not every time have phisical ability to charge a card, and every time i waiting for next automatical payment from Playfab because i cant understand how to pay manualy and scared to do someyhing wrong, and this time while im waiting i got blocked title. I typed everywhere I can for this 10 hours and have a 0 respond. Also yo will charge me for this month as a standart plan but you removed ability to sendmeaasage to standart plan suppor which i payed for years and downgraded to pay as you go fir next month . PLEASE UNCLOCK TITLE ID F80C ASAP AND CHARGE ME

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.