question

Justin Enayat avatar image
Justin Enayat asked

URGENT please help (steamplayer not found error)

I have had steam integrated with my game for months with no problems. All up until my most recent build went live. Now it says :/Client/LoginWithSteam: Steam player not found

I have no idea why this is happening as I didn't change anything regarding Steam since the older versions. Does anyone know why this is happening? The game is live and requires steam integration and its not working

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Christopher Clogg avatar image
Christopher Clogg answered

Getting this too, we think it's related to the Steam maintenance. Other games like Dead by Daylight are having issues as well.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Justin Enayat avatar image Justin Enayat commented ·

I hope you're right and it gets fixed on it's own, because I currently have no idea what to do after cross checking my app/web api keys and ids

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Justin Enayat commented ·

It seems there was a Steam outage: https://downdetector.com/status/steam/news/421088-problems-at-steam/, which has been fixed now. If you are still having Steam authentication issue, please let us know.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.