question

monti avatar image
monti asked

Crea un utente e non un gruppo

Salve, sto provando da un po a creare un gruppo, da construct 3 con il plugin cloudScript, ma non prende il codice nel cloudscript di playfab o sbaglio ad impostarlo, in ogni caso sono riuscito a creare automaticamente un'entità che però, viene convertita subito in Utente, quindi gli vengono aggiunte le VALUTE e assegnato ad un segmento, come posso evitare di farlo trasformare in utente e fare diventare l'entità un gruppo?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

According to your description, you want to create a group but get a user by mistake. If you are talking about Entity Group. I think you are using a wrong API. There is only one API to create a group and it is API CreateGroup. Could you tell us what API you are using?

By the way, this is an English forum, we only provide support in English.

And here is a Microsoft Translator version for your reference.

[Translated by Microsoft Translator]

Secondo la tua descrizione, vuoi creare un gruppo ma ottenere un utente per errore. Se stai parlando di Entity Group. Penso che tu stia usando un'API sbagliata. C'è solo un'API per creare un gruppo ed è API CreateGroup. Potresti dirci quale API stai utilizzando?

A proposito, questo è un forum inglese, forniamo supporto solo in inglese.

Ed ecco una versione di Microsoft Translator per tuo riferimento.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

monti avatar image monti commented ·

I'm using this API, but I'm probably wrong to use it, i need to call this API from CloudScript in revision from playfab? Or i need to call that from client(construct 3)? By chance do you suggest me to connect unity to playfab and construct or to continue on construct?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao monti commented ·

I don’t know much about Construct 3. But in the common scenario, you need to import the JavaScript PlayFab SDK first. And then, follow this QuickStart to start your first API call.

>> i need to call this API from CloudScript in revision from playfab?

Usually, you don’t need to call CreateGroup API from CloudScript. Calling it in the client should be alright. I suggest you to test it with Postman first to confirm what the problem is. Here is the Postman QuickStart.

>>By chance do you suggest me to connect unity to playfab and construct or to continue on construct?

We do have more experiences about Unity, we have the Unity Samples, the Unity PlayFab SDK. But choosing which platform to develop is based on your considerations.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.