question

Jorge Ramirez Carrillo avatar image
Jorge Ramirez Carrillo asked

Playfab Party SDK with Unreal as an android target

I'm making a game to be build in Android devices with Unreal, and I want to implement Playfab's Party SDK. I'm able to make a Windows build that runs the Playfab's Party SDK succesfully with the help of the GDK and Windows.Playfab.Party SDK, but doesn't seem to be working when changing the target to Android. I suppose because I just have dll and libs for windows, but nothing really for Android.

I was able to run the Android's C++ PartySample and helped me to understand some questions that we had for Andoid and know that is it possible to make a party in Android.

Do you have documentation or can help me understand how we can have a Playfab's Party funcionality in Unreal but targeting android devices?

sdksunrealandroidwindows
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently there is no document or tutorial on implementing Party on UE4 targeting Android, you may refer to Party Android sample and integrate the C++ SDK in your project.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.