question

MerryChristmas avatar image
MerryChristmas asked

Access Azure table storage with Cloud Script ?

How to access Azure table storage with cloudscript?

I use the makeHTTPRequest example to access my table, and I changed the request header from X-MyCustomHeader to Authorization, like this : Authorization="[SharedKey|SharedKeyLite] <AccountName>:<Signature>", and here is my problem: is there a way to construct the <Signatrue> in cloudscript ?

By the way, I find that I can install a package named Microsoft.Azure.Cosmos.Table to access Azure table with only Connection String, it is very conviniet. But I need do this in an not-dotnet environment.

CloudScriptdata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Cloud Script doesn't support importing external libraries. If you need to use HTTP method in Javascript without importing modules, please find help from Azure team.

However, as a workaround, I highly recommend using Azure Function in PlayFab, where you can import any external packages. Please refer to PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions Quickstart Guide - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.