question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

List of SharedGroupData per Title/Player

johntube
started a topic on Sun, 08 February 2015 at 9:42 AM

I want to know if there is a way of listing all SharedGroup created with a specific player account OR all the SharedGroups created for a game title.

I'm asking because I need to delete SharedGroups created during development phase and Admin/ResetUsers does no do this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Tue, 10 February 2015 at 10:53 AM

Right now, we do not have an API exposed which returns all the Shared Group Data for a user or title. This is on our backlog and we've added it to the Feature Requests forum, so that developers can "vote it up" (we prioritize based upon developer need). We'll update this thread once we have more info on this.

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Tue, 10 February 2015 at 10:53 AM

Right now, we do not have an API exposed which returns all the Shared Group Data for a user or title. This is on our backlog and we've added it to the Feature Requests forum, so that developers can "vote it up" (we prioritize based upon developer need). We'll update this thread once we have more info on this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.