question

Dmitry Statsenko avatar image
Dmitry Statsenko asked

Admin notification/emails about bans, reports, etc

1. Can I send an email not to the Player but to myself/Admins to notify about abuse reports/bans/etc? It can be like action for PlayStream events or function for CloudScript.

2. Can I format email templates with some custom arguments?

CloudScriptPlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

>>Can I send an email not to the Player but to myself/Admins to notify about abuse reports/bans/etc? It can be like action for PlayStream events or function for CloudScript.

PlayFab doesn’t support to send an email to a specific Email Address. You may need to deploy a server to get the specific Event Data sent by PlayFab Webhook. For more information about PlayFab Webhook, please refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/data/webhooks/.

>>Can I format email templates with some custom arguments?

At the page of creating a new Email Template, clicking the button “What's this?” at top right to see how to use Player, event or email data to format the email template.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.