question

Dmitry Statsenko avatar image
Dmitry Statsenko asked

Where can I get SubmissionsRemaining number before ReportPlayer request?

I want to get SubmissionsRemaining to show this number to the player before he tries to send the ReportPlayer request.

Is it possible? I found that this number appears only as a result of the ReportPlayer request.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Currently it is not possible to get the SubmissionsRemaining before calling the ReportPlayer API. You can just warn the users that they are limited to 5 reports per day.

If you want to have this feature, you can create a thread in the Feature Request forum.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Why do you want to show that number to the player before he calls ReportPlayer API? I will do some test about that and give you update later, your patience is appreciated.

1 comment
10 |1200

Dmitry Statsenko avatar image Dmitry Statsenko commented ·

just wanted to warn user about limits before he starts to spam us

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.