question

alfaust avatar image
alfaust asked

Is there a payment plan that allows for 90 day Searchable Event History?

I would like to be able to search my players events in Data Explorer(Advanced) up to 90 days prior. However on my current plan, it only supports up to 30 days. Is there a payment plan I can switch to that will allow me to change this maximum to 90 days?

Player Datasupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

You can change the Retention in [Game Manager]->[Data]->[Management (Preview)]. The retention setting allows a studio to set the total number of days data is kept. The default setting is 30 days, which fulfills most GDPR compliance regulations. Retention can be set globally or by table using Management Commands. Retention is charged at a rate of 50 credits per terabyte month, studios are only charged for what is in use by day. For more information about Insights Credit Pricing, see Insights Credit Pricing.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.