question

Younkyu Kim avatar image
Younkyu Kim asked

How to send weekly email to top players from leaderboard?

How can I make it so that every week, the top 3 players on the leaderboard would automatically receive a celebratory email to their contact emails? I already created a custom email and have it saved on the servers but I don't quite understand how I would manage to make the emails send on its own.

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

If your Leaderboard is resetting every week. You can set a Prize table to send the celebratory email.

If your Leaderboard is not working like that. You need to implement a CloudScript which can read the rank of a specific Leaderboard and send the celebratory email. Select it in the Scheduled Task and set the Type of task to “Run Cloud Script function once”. Then set a Cron expression by selecting Recurring SCHEDULE and make it trigger every week.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.