question

Kamil avatar image
Kamil asked

[PlayFab Webhooks] Problems with PlayFab webhooks for Group API

Hello,

I have a problem with PlayFab webhooks. I want to communicate with my external server and send basic information about each creating group. For this purpose, I have created webhook called on the event named "com.playfab.group_created", but I didn't get any response on my server. This happens with every event from Group API.

When I tested the webhooks triggered on events associated with player, I got JSON answer for every event (by the way, when event "com.playfab.player_added_title" was called, I didn't get DisplayName parameter in JSON answer, I don't know why).

All my webhooks send data to the same endpoint.

Have you any idea where the problem may be?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

unity3dwebhooks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

>> I have created webhook called on the event named "com.playfab.group_created", but I didn't get any response on my server. This happens with every event from Group API.

Currently, as this document Webhooks mentioned, Entity PlayStream Events do not currently support forwarding with Webhooks. That is why you didn’t get any response from those group events. You can also check this similar thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/51074/playstream-webhook-not-sending-title-events.html

If you would like the feature that Entity PlayStream Events support the Webhooks, you can create a thread in the Feature Request forum.

>> when event "com.playfab.player_added_title" was called, I didn't get DisplayName parameter in JSON answer

If a user create an account with a DisplayName, it will be put in the player_displayname_changed event instead.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.