question

dakk76 avatar image
dakk76 asked

Hourly Leaderboard not resetting

Hi @Brendan,

The hourly leaderboard has stopped resetting every hour a few days back on one of my games in development. EDIT - it seems to have also stopped updating at the same time on my live playing title as well. This may have coincided loosely with the facebook outage. I can reset the leaderboard manually and that works correctly. I tried changing the reset to daily, then changing it back to hourly with no effect. Game id: 842C2. Leaderboard name "timed_leaderboard"- but this is also affecting my other title too.

Is this a known problem that is being worked on?

Thanks

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

There is a similar issue we have reported to the team. I will discuss with them.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dakk76 avatar image dakk76 commented ·

Hi @Gosen Gao,

Thank you for the response. This issue is still occurring and you can imagine how damaging this is for my users- I can't reset this leaderboard manually all day long and they are missing out on the rewards, etc.. Is there any update?

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao dakk76 commented ·

This issue has been resolved. Please have a check and let me know if there is anything wrong.

0 Likes 0 ·
dakk76 avatar image dakk76 Gosen Gao commented ·

Yes, it is resolved! Thank you for following through on this!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.