question

Rafael Souza avatar image
Rafael Souza asked

Problems with Login

Today all of my players started reporting problems with login, no one is being able to play and I have no idea why.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

garth avatar image
garth answered

The PlayFab status page has been updated. Seems like some accounts but not all are experiencing some outages. https://status.playfab.com/

EDIT: Seems like this has now been resolved. I am able to authenticate in our game again.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

garth avatar image
garth answered

We also have a game where authentication suddenly broke about forty minutes ago. Case number is 265674900.

I have been able to test PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithCustomID. We are asking to create a new account when we attempt to log in.

We are getting back a 404 error in response.

2 comments
10 |1200

stephen-1 avatar image stephen-1 commented ·

We are also getting an outage on one of our titles, case number 265674454.
The logins stopped working at approx 11:03am PDT.

It's worth noting that this doesn't seem to be affecting all titles.

0 Likes 0 ·
stephen-1 avatar image stephen-1 stephen-1 commented ·

Looks like things are up and running again on our end.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kerestell Smith avatar image
Kerestell Smith answered

same issues here, i can't ping the playfabapi.com endpoint even though the server status page shows no issues, and nobody can log in

same issues for my game, i can't ping playfabapi.com either

10 |1200

Kerestell Smith avatar image
Kerestell Smith answered

i'm getting the same issues with my game, i can't ping any of the endpoints and nobody can log in

1 comment
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

As the https://status.playfab.com/ page said, the issue should have been resolved. Does this issue still exist in your title?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.