question

satoshi kashiwa avatar image
satoshi kashiwa asked

I am in trouble because the number of logins and the amount of reward increase every time the scene changes.

I use "Get User Inventory" to watch video ads, reward them, and show how much I have. For that reason, we also perform login processing, but looking at the results after viewing the advertisement, the number of logins increases to 2 or 3 times each time the scene changes, and the reward also increases to 2 times or 3 times with one click. I'm in trouble because I don't know the cause.

20211007-1.png (295.3 KiB)
20211007-2.png (304.8 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

satoshi kashiwa avatar image satoshi kashiwa commented ·

関連するスクリプトです。

0 Likes 0 ·
20211007-3.png (38.3 KiB)
20211007-4.png (42.7 KiB)

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

When you load the scene, the method Start() will be invoked again. I am not sure of how you define the _AuthService.Authenticate, but it should be called twice and there can be multicasting due to the delegation.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

satoshi kashiwa avatar image satoshi kashiwa commented ·

Thank you very much. I haven't done it well yet, but I will try to program while referring to the advice.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ satoshi kashiwa commented ·

For now, I will mark the answer. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply in this thread or send a new thread. Thanks for your understanding.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.